Brian Urlacher being sued for $125M

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
The mother of one of Brian Urlacher's children is now suing him.

According to TMZ, Tyna Karageorge is suing Urlacher for $125 million, claiming "the ex-NFL star has conspired with attorneys and a news reporter to paint her as a murderer."

Urlacher and Karageorge had a child together in 2005. Karageorge, orginally Tyna Robertson, later married Ryan Karageorge who died from a gunshot wound to the head in December of 2016. The TMZ report goes into further detail as to why she is suing Urlacher:

Tyna had told police she and Ryan had been arguing on the night of the fatal shooting -- and at one point, he reached for a pistol in her purse and shot himself.

In her suit, Tyna claims Urlacher -- along with his lawyers and a reporter for the Chicago Tribune -- concocted a diabolical plot to convince officials and the public that the shooting was NOT a suicide, but rather Tyna murdered Ryan.

Tyna claims Urlacher called the shots in the plot hoping to ultimately get custody of their son.

According to court documents filed in Illinois, Tyna wants $25 mil in compensatory damages and another $100 mil in punitive damages.

The report said TMZ has reached out to Urlacher for a response but has not heard anything back.

:iorofl:

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Yup
25b1b31905becbb0cd13ca4259f25476.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Dude would literally fuck anything, he gets around.

Great football player, unbelievably stupid though.
Guy I coached Little League baseball with when my son was younger was a valet at Scores on Grand and Manheim. He said Urlacher and Briggs were regulars there and probably fucked every girl working there.
I also knew Sonny he ran Scarletts (Pink Monkey now) down in the city.
He said the same thing about Urlacher and Briggs, lol.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Guy I coached Little League baseball with when my son was younger was a valet at Scores on Grand and Manheim. He said Urlacher and Briggs were regulars there and probably fucked every girl working there.

Lol. I used to go to those clubs too.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004

I was at Pink Monkey shitfaced out of my mind....got what seemed like an hour long lap dance. Skank said I owed her $300, I laughed and said I don't even have that much money. She asked me to open my wallet, took the $90 something I had left and walked away.

That was like 10 years ago...never made it back there.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il

I've heard the stories years ago, there's other places too. It's all over the city.

I was at Pink Monkey shitfaced out of my mind....got what seemed like an hour long lap dance. Skank said I owed her $300, I laughed and said I don't even have that much money. She asked me to open my wallet, took the $90 something I had left and walked away.

That was like 10 years ago...never made it back there.

$90 for an hour long lap dance. You're one cheap fuck dude. hahaha

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich

Aaaahhh scores. Used to deliver food for the girls at the back door. What was seen was glorious

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info