Space X launch causes 3 car pileup

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
This happened a couple years ago and if you've never seen this and don't know what it is it's terrifying. In 2015 they launched a test ICBM from Vandenberg and it appeared in the sky as a white light. I saw it fly from the south to the north and it was moving at such a quick speed that I assumed it was something small launched over our neighborhood. It wasn't an until an hour later that I heard it was hundreds of miles away from us.

When it happened though I pulled over and was a bit of a mess as was the lady that pulled in behind me. Neither of us had a clue.

What you're seeing is actually kind of rare even though rocket launches aren't. Basically the sun has set so that it's no longer visible from the ground but at the height of the rocket there is still direct sunlight which hits the fuel vapor and causes it to glow, and that's the unsettling part.

Here's the one from a few years a ago:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=yu7mNmqJJ10

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

My wife was horrible for doing crap like that.
She would look at me, play on the phone, try to point stuff out to me.
Then when I drove have a fit when I refused to look at something, refused to look at her, and was always watching 3 steps ahead of every one around me!!!!

It only takes a split second for some moron to run your ass over!!!!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
tenor.gif

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I think he jerked the wheel. It looks like someone hit the Corolla hard and then pushed it into the car in front of it.

If the person that hit the Corolla was driving Elon Musk's car while watching Elon Musk's rocket this all could have been avoided.

I read that he had been a deposit down on a Model 3, but Elon hasn’t figured out this mass production thing and his car was stuck in “production hell”.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info