anyone a phone repair tech?

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
i believe something is up with my charge port on my Note 4. (wont fast charge, and take forever to charge anyway).

1 month ago i shattered my screen, and took it to the sprint service store on rt59. they replaced the screen and charge port. phone worked great.

just the other day, i kept getting warnings of system performance due to battery/charging. i call that sprint store, and they cant order charge ports anymore for my phone, so the only option is to replace the phone through insurance. thats a $200 deductible on a phone i just spent $108 on last month for the screen. ugh.

sooooo, the charge ports are like $5 on ebay for a OEM one.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-USB-Ch...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

anyone know someone that can do the repair? and im not talking about the electronic repair shops or phone stores, i dont want to spend another 100 on this damn thing.

and no, i dont want to buy a new phone. i refuse to pay 700 for one, or the whole 30 bucks a month for 24 months thing either.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
CbIEy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info