Hawk Chevy in Bridgeview

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I did, they played the game with me and lost. I ended up at Phillips Chevy in Frankfort.

Basically the price was crappy until I was sitting at home eating dinner then they blew my phone up. Said the price online was for incentives I didn't qualify for.... Gee thanks, but once I had left that changed. We found a truck my wife liked more at Phillips so it worked out for us in the end.

PS Phillips also took way too long to negotiate the price but I wanted that truck more and they at least continually worked on the price.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
no, but lemme know when yo go...I'll meet you at Dukes for a weiner :)

edit; nah, really what I want is a Combo Sandwich and a Chocolate Shake

Boy, that could be taken in soooo many wrong ways.... :D

Can't speak to Hawk Chevy, but I see they took over longstanding Zimmerman ford in St. Charles sometime in September.

Renesis07

Forum Sponsor
Mar 10, 2009
Mundelein IL
I feel like there is a member that's on here that is (or was) one of their sales managers?

I know he's on CMC (Chicagoland Mustang Club).

Renesis07 was at Hawk Dodge, but no longer.

[MENTION=1504]Renesis07[/MENTION] is at Piemonte Chevy. I’d start with Chris.

Thanks for the mentions guys! I was with Hawk CDJ for 8 years, and left there in May of this year.

I'm now at Piemonte Chevrolet in East Dundee, and would love the opportunity to help you out with a purchase. Shoot me a PM and lets set up a time to get together!

Chris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info