or try to use it for some analysis:
AiM Solo DL Track Analysis – Autobahn South BRZ FRS 86 Data

solo06.jpg

solo07b.jpg

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
On my list to get my system fully setup on the Mazda3. Already it has helped me a bunch to carry more speed and adjust my rear suspension to be a bit looser.

The key is to do trial runs with it at home so you can make your life a lot easier putting it all together and syncing it all. I ended up running hardwired gopro 3+ to a usb battery and my racecapture will automatically kick them on when I go over 5mph same with my logging.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
is something overlaying data on vid at capture time or do you do it later and that just synchs you perfectly?

my best key is light first, sound second for trying to synch 2 videos together. for data it is always tough for me, and in my fast lap 3 of this vid it seems much more syched than the first 30 seconds although that isn't something that should actually change over time.

seems the best way to synch vid and data manually is take the gopro into the cabin and find something to watch to synch off of later, like blip the revs or something. would be nice to synch with some kind of a button but the closest buttons in my data are clutch/brake pedal, not sure when the sensor actually engages though. all this is just a pain in the ass to manually do later either way!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• sickmint79
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list