Garage Rehab (Gas Monkey guy)

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Anyone watched Richard Rawlings new venture turning around failing shops on Discovery Channel yet?

Watched a few of these shows now. The one on now is trying to turn around a hot rod shop in LA.

Interesting to see how much money he ends up fronting the business in hopes to get it making a profit again.

Sort of crazy to see the level of shambles and dispair some of these places are in and barely scraping by is an understatement.

The shops all basically get gutted and revamped with new floor layouts tools and equipment.

I wonder how long itll take for Richard to get his initial investment back out of the business.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
found the gas monkey guy and seems to be local

21034747_10155685280219111_8925916075983428986_n.jpg

e78d42c2e1bec2a34570ae4dd51feb83--fast-n-loud-richard-rawlings.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Anyone watched Richard Rawlings new venture turning around failing shops on Discovery Channel yet?

Watched a few of these shows now. The one on now is trying to turn around a hot rod shop in LA.

Interesting to see how much money he ends up fronting the business in hopes to get it making a profit again.

Sort of crazy to see the level of shambles and dispair some of these places are in and barely scraping by is an understatement.

The shops all basically get gutted and revamped with new floor layouts tools and equipment.

I wonder how long itll take for Richard to get his initial investment back out of the business.
I bet most of the figures are made up and I'd say they've got some heavy sponsorship. Fake reality tv but at least he isn't annoying in this. Will still watch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info