Mother!

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Guys...this is not trolling and I'm not exaggerating. I watched this movie last night and I'm pretty sure it is the worst movie I've seen in my life. I was completely mind blown by how ridiculous this movie was.

I saw Ed Harris, Michelle Pfeiffer, J Law, etc. in the cast and figured it had to be decent. I don't know if this was intentionally made this bad in some weird artistic protest by the director, or if they were so arrogant they didn't realize it. But holy shit!

And that trailer is insanely misleading!

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Guys...this is not trolling and I'm not exaggerating. I watched this movie last night and I'm pretty sure it is the worst movie I've seen in my life. I was completely mind blown by how ridiculous this movie was.

I saw Ed Harris, Michelle Pfeiffer, J Law, etc. in the cast and figured it had to be decent. I don't know if this was intentionally made this bad in some weird artistic protest by the director, or if they were so arrogant they didn't realize it. But holy shit!

LOL, i watched 10 minutes of it last night too going to bed, and fell asleep during it. I can concur, what i saw of it was pretty damn bad, and i won't bother finishing it.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008

What is it even about? Zombies?

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
tumblr_m7h2r2sf0Z1qc6t0go1_400.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
No zombies. Its some artsy fartsy metaphorical movie, that is tied to the bible and the destruction/pollution of the earth. There is just no point to it all.

Part of me really thinks this was made in some kind of artistic protest to purposely make a bad movie.

Interesting, this would go way over my head. Even the trailer had me confused AF.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info