May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Some screen cap I grabbed
ehBHQOL.jpg

0OjluP6.jpg

l8WfXsF.jpg

lightning2003

Nov 18, 2013
Is that Canadian National that runs through there? Those tankers are real jacked up. That's way worse than the one by Galena in 2015.

yep that is the ej&e railroad bought out by the Cn. Actually where they derailed was probably one of the better spots easy access for emergency and not downtown plainfield. If you look probably will end up be the reason for it was a pipeline that was being installed near and under that section of rail.

+1 for Dakota pipe line

Might want to check oil leaks and contamination between rail and pipelines. Pipelines are far worse due to it take a lot of time to find leaks due where as the train its oh shit oil leak. Pipelines cause more environmental damage than trains.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Trains are running again as of this morning as I saw them pass through.

Sounds as though most of the oil flowed into the trenches dug for the natural gas line.

Sweet smell of crude oil last night near Rt59 and 143rd.

I'm scratching my head; how does it make logical sense to run a natural gas line next to train tracks and major power lines? Also, homes are lined up along those tracks from 95th street to 135th street.

Horrible disaster waiting to happen.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Trains are running again as of this morning as I saw them pass through.

Sounds as though most of the oil flowed into the trenches dug for the natural gas line.

Sweet smell of crude oil last night near Rt59 and 143rd.

I'm scratching my head; how does it make logical sense to run a natural gas line next to train tracks and major power lines? Also, homes are lined up along those tracks from 95th street to 135th street.

Horrible disaster waiting to happen.

When the derailment happened our electricity went out for about a minute and came back on. We never loose power here so it was odd. I also been driving up and down 59 and noticed there is a distinct smell by 143rd of crude. Glad that isn't hovering by the houses. Seems to be a very short radius.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info