Anyone else going?

Tickets are on sale this week for $20.00

Lineup

22669_587e3a5c169b1.jpg

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Anyone else end up going? I went Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday, godsmack stole the show for me as far as main stage. Korn was good but it's korn. Seether, Body Count, Steel panther, Mushroomhead were all great.

Sunday: To me, Ozzy stole that show. He was on point and that has been the best I have heard him be in a long time. I loved Lamb of God, Devildriver, Amon Amarth, and Slayer.

Stone Sour was good but I've seen them do better. They just seemed to be going through the motions.

I have a ton of video and pictures that I will post later.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Yeah i was there all 3 days.

Had an awesome time. Lamb of god was fucking nuts in the field by the pits. Slayer drew a big ass crowd to the tiny stage, easily double the size of anybody the whole weekend on that stage.

Ded was good, i wanted to see how they were live and they sounded great.

I only stayed for a couple of Ozzy songs cause I'm not the biggest fan but he sounded good. Korn was my highlight, they still sound amazing and it was the first time seeing them.

All around an awesome time but I'm exhausted and wish I didn't have work today.

turtleman

Addict
Sep 6, 2009
Villa Park, IL
Real Name
covid
I was there friday and sunday. My group wasn't interested in saturday so much. Frankly most of it was the first time seeing or hearing a most of the bands (that everyone there surely knows like the back their hands) what a great time! blowing $200 on beer not so much but what can you do. I'm only mad I missed korn

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info