Dealer rant

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
What the hell happened to dealer service?

Trying to get the GF's Highlander in for first 5k mile service and the only hours they can offer are M-F 8-4 and same hours for Saturday.... What the fuck kind of hours are those for dealer service?

When I was at Sutton we had Tuesdays and Thursday service until 9PM and Saturday until 7PM...

I find this very unhelpful

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
:rofl: A dealer rant would be when they try selling you a "flood damaged" titled M3 for full used market value when it was worth half that and the only "negotiation" they wanted to do was a couple hundred off asking. They didn't even want to give me a CarFax when I asked for it and ended up paying one for myself (thankfully I did that) and played "dumb" when I brought up the "flood" title to their attention. For that, I will never do business with the Chrysler dealership in Elgin.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
:rofl: A dealer rant would be when they try selling you a "flood damaged" titled M3 for full used market value when it was worth half that and the only "negotiation" they wanted to do was a couple hundred off asking. They didn't even want to give me a CarFax when I asked for it and ended up paying one for myself (thankfully I did that) and played "dumb" when I brought up the "flood" title to their attention. For that, I will never do business with the Chrysler dealership in Elgin.
Recently?

Pontiac

Factory Freak
Jun 5, 2013
Fond Du Lac, WI
What the hell happened to dealer service?

Trying to get the GF's Highlander in for first 5k mile service and the only hours they can offer are M-F 8-4 and same hours for Saturday.... What the fuck kind of hours are those for dealer service?

When I was at Sutton we had Tuesdays and Thursday service until 9PM and Saturday until 7PM...

I find this very unhelpful
Every shop and dealership I've worked for the past 13yrs the service and parts departments usually only stayed open until 5pm. One stayed open until 6pm. Even the none dealer shops I've worked at.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info