Good mortgage refinancers

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I did one with e-click Lending (Midwest Equity Mortgage) last summer and it was pretty painless and cheap.

They got me in at the lowest available rate at the time on a 15 year refinance and it only ended up costing me ~$1,000. Did everything over the phone and email, then they sent out a guy to sign the papers. I can PM you the name and contact info of the guy that helped me out if you'd like.

eClickLending - Point, Click, Save

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Lisle Savings Bank. Got 2.65% for 15 years about 2 yrs ago. Cost like $250
Jesus thats a hell of a deal! Wish I stumbled on that when I did mine last year. I got 2.75%...but couldn't find lower at the time (May 2016).

What are the current rates?

Around 3.8% on a 30 year and 3.0% on a 15 year.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
How was it only $250 ? Don't you have to pay for them to come out and appraise your house ? And then paperwork fees ?

Some will do the whole thing for free up front, but then tack on to your interest rate...so you end up paying more in the long term, but less up front.

His rate is nuts though, so not sure how he pulled it off. But in general thats how it works.

CoppeR

snappydresser
Oct 2, 2008
West Burbs
Some will do the whole thing for free up front, but then tack on to your interest rate...so you end up paying more in the long term, but less up front.

His rate is nuts though, so not sure how he pulled it off. But in general thats how it works.

Rate in April 2015 was great plus a 800+ credit score helps. I just checked the paperwork, appraisal was $300 so $550 total.

Refinancing was a million times faster and easier than first buying this house.

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Lisle Savings Bank. Got 2.65% for 15 years about 2 yrs ago. Cost like $250

nice, super sweet rate.... yea some on these smaller financial institutions amaze me with their rates.....

sadly however lots of these smaller guys maintain compliance programs that are in desperate needs of updating...it's all a matter of time before they are extinct

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info