where to buy cubs tickets?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Lol no.

Are the cubs box office ticket prices the same as online?? anyone?
Same online meaning the Cubs website, if so yes same price at box office.
Stubhub is also a safe option if you decide to buy online.
What game or games you looking for, my wife's cousin has a pair of season tix down 3rd baseline. About 15 rows or so behind where Cubs bullpen used to be

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
It depends. Most tickets are digital and you'll be emailed a digital copy of the ticket with a barcode. Sometimes you have to pick up from will call but I haven't had to do that in years. Most season ticket holders have the ability to give you an emailed ticket, even if they hold the hard copy.

When you're searching Stubhub you'll see they mention something like digital download or instant delivery for tickets that have that which is basically every ticket.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Went to a few games last year, don't know if I'll be going to any this year after seeing the prices some people are looking for now. I thought about getting bleacher seats against the Yankees and people are asking an arm and a leg for the damn things and I don't know if I could name 5 players on the Yankees these days, it's not like you're going to see them when Jeter was on the field or anything!

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I'm only assuming he's trying to get back what he paid for them. I dunno for certain though

If you zoom in you can see the Pittsburgh ticket in the middle, face value is $94 each... Still ridiculous for that game, but not near what he's asking.

It's gotta be some special give away day or something for them to be thinking that price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info