Free Cane Corso, 18mo old, no vices

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Someone I work with also breeds Cane Corsos on the side and she emailed me the other day telling me about a dog that a client of theirs bought but now want to give up because the wife is pregnant and the husband got another job.

Sending this your way. We got a call today from an owner of one of our dogs born 10-5-2015. Been breeding for 10 years first ever asking to rehome a dog. The client is now pregnant and no longer wants this female claims can’t afford to keep her. She is 18 months old with no vices. The owner just wants to give her up now that she is pregnant with their first child. This kind of thing sucks for the dog because she will not understand this at all.

If you know of anyone interested please let me know. Her name is Luccia and is a large female at about 110 lbs. Crate and house trained.

n6XBWqC.jpg

Photos, video and feedback from clients on Facebook under Karmic Corsos.

Karmic Corso
Spring Grove IL
815-345-9318 or cell 224-713-5828
Husband’s name is Bill

Their company is called Karmic Corso and can be found at https://www.facebook.com/KarmicCorsos/

Last edited:

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I'll ask my mom if she has any interest. Her Cane Corso (Enzo) passed away a year ago at 12, amazing dog and she socialized him very well and he got a long with her other two dogs, her neighbors cats, and the local high schools cows lol. However her Great Dane just passed away at 13, and she has a mutt that's 12 so she's kinda over dogs right now.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I tried contacting and never heard back from them. Dog might be gone already

I talked to her today. They have your message, the issue now is the owner won't return anyone's calls. My coworker mentioned that the original owner's brother might be taking the dog but was never confirmed because, as said, the people won't answer their calls.

I did mention you were on board with it 100% so if they can get a hold of the owners, she said they'll call you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info