Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Have always had shit chairs at work. With my back giving me more issues as of late, looking to upgrade to something

tumblr_nz8k9nKX0s1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Whatchu got?

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
780 dollars?!?!?! Does that come with a secretary to finger my anus?

No but it is amazing. I am typing from one I have at home for the past 7 years that I bought for 300 bucks. There are others that are better. I just find these easy to find as so many large companies bought them so the supply side is rather high. They come in 2-3 different sizes so make sure you pick the right one.

Herman Miller Aeron chair

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
No but it is amazing. I am typing from one I have at home for the past 7 years that I bought for 300 bucks. There are others that are better. I just find these easy to find as so many large companies bought them so the supply side is rather high. They come in 2-3 different sizes so make sure you pick the right one.

Herman Miller Aeron chair

Looks like size B would be good. Theyre on ebay for 400-500 bucks.

Realspace Axton Big Tall Bonded Leather High Back Chair Dark GrayChrome by Office Depot & OfficeMax

Bought this one for my computer room. Unbelievably comfortable and the jizz stains clean right up.

Link dont work.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Well, let me know if you change your mind. I figure I could go down to Home Depot and whip that chair up for a hundred bucks. It's basically nothing but speed rails.

Hundred bucks, all in, not counting the labor and the cost of the dildo. Those things aren't cheap. I'm not set up to mold hard rubber.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I can probably come up with a used Aeron for a decent price. ($250-$350)
I can check with some of my vendors tomorrow.
I do have a few used Steelcase Leap chairs in my whse right now. (Black fabric)
Can let those go for $150, picked up at 39th and Damen or at my house in Streamwood.
Leap chair isn't as good as an Aeron, but it's pretty close imo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info