TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
[MENTION=5219]ZXMustang[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3490]doug06c6[/MENTION]

I have these:

http://climateguardwindows.com/

Installed by Doug.

ABOUT CLIMATEGUARD
ClimateGuard products have been locally manufactured in Chicago since 1975. We custom build premium vinyl windows & doors in a variety of styles & available features to suit any project, on any budget. We also offer aluminum storm doors & windows, steel security storm doors, aluminum awnings & canopies, as well as iron window guards, fences & gates, columns & railings

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Crystal Windows on 35th by ashland.

got a 42 by 80 double hung white for $180

they also have the warehouse full of contractor returns (they come with warrenty) for $60 bucks a window.

I got a pair of 46x84 windoes for $60 each.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Crystal Windows on 35th by ashland.

got a 42 by 80 double hung white for $180

they also have the warehouse full of contractor returns (they come with warrenty) for $60 bucks a window.

I got a pair of 46x84 windoes for $60 each.

So I just called them and it was about 3,100 for what I need which isn't bad.

I guess I just don't know quality vs pella's from HD?

I know the HD Pellas are not the greatest, but i am not sure how to compare lol!

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Don't mean to high jack your thread. Have you looked into the cost of siding? Kinda wanted to get a ball park for my place.

Siding is actually very cheap... I need about 450 square feet of it and it runs any where from 1.50 per sq foot to 10 dollars depending on style and color. But in general from what I have seen for basic siding its under 2.00 a square foot plus the j channels, corners, starter strips etc.

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Siding is actually very cheap... I need about 450 square feet of it and it runs any where from 1.50 per sq foot to 10 dollars depending on style and color. But in general from what I have seen for basic siding its under 2.00 a square foot plus the j channels, corners, starter strips etc.

Really! I didn't know it was that cheap! I gotta measure my place and see how much I am going to use. I'm going to guess and say around 1,000 S.F.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info