I'm Bored

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
:gives:

Entertain me.

:amsoil:

Seriously this place is slow, and so is work, and I need a hobby to do at work that my boss doesn't notice. Knitting or Crochet were my first thoughts... Closely followed by investing as [MENTION=396]Mike K[/MENTION] seems to make lots of money to pay his immigrant workers. I also considered teaching myself a new skill like beer making or wine making because I like that stuff but I am more of a tinkerer than a reader so I probably wouldn't absorb it. I could write a book... Perhaps the TCG biography where me discuss [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] 's early days as a car nut and how he now lives with a cat and discusses what color to powder coat his manifold? How everyone likes to criticize the way [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] spends his money, or maybe why [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] drives a sally truck? I just don't think I have enough time to finish that story so I am still back to square one. So TCG what should I do to make it to 5pm today?

cliffs: this thread is stupid, move along

:nutz:

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
expedition trailer stuff? make a thread?

what's your power situation going to be like?

Even Expo portal is starting to wane for me... I haven't delved into power yet other than a brief overview. I won't be going there until Spring so I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

Have you taken some time to learn about our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ?

babyjesus.jpg

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Firearms and reloading. You'll not only have a new hobby, you'll be broke for other things to deter you!

Hrm, we do have FOID cards. Unfortunately banks ban all things related to firearms so I cannot do that during work hours. Yes this includes our internet filter.

Oh wait, I probably just showed up on the logs, DAMNIT

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Even Expo portal is starting to wane for me... I haven't delved into power yet other than a brief overview. I won't be going there until Spring so I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

im trying to get a gameplan for mine. almost an overload of info. i wish expo portal worked faster too. it's clumsy. nothing like how smooth and quick tcg is for me

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I like watching videos about Japan on vimeo and them I remember I'll likely never go because of my irrational phobia of flying over the ocean.

Is this any body of water? For example could you fly over lake michigan?

I'm done with forum merges. Everyone hated me for a year.

Don't they still hate you?

not sayin just sayin

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I think just oceans.

And im sure there a still a few that dislike me :rofl:

Interesting.

Having been on a plane to Dubai.... I'll tell you its a long time in a phallic metal object. The way there wasn't so bad but the way back was filled with screaming babies... Nothing could distract me from how many hours I had left.

I'll go far away again but I will definitely need a better strategy, and paying :eaglestacks: for first class isn't in the cards

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info