Lake Forest Sportscars Concours D'Elegance

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
I figure I can't be the only one here who made it out to the insanity that was the Lake Forest Sportscars Concours D'Elegance this weekend but I wanted to share some of my favorite shots.

DSC05146.jpg

LaFerrari:
DSC05108.jpg

Custom 911 widebody by Auto Art:
DSC05039.jpg

Porsche 918 Spyder:
DSC05135.jpg

Koenigsegg One:1, one of only 7 in the world:
DSC05198.jpg

Hope you guys like them! You can find me on Instagram @jsalmiphoto if you want to see more.

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
i think when you have a really badass 911, and you're using it on a license plate, abbreviation is allowed...

I wanted to agree until I saw that it's just another one of those garbage plastic riveted on kits. I really don't understand why that shit has taken off. The plastic cladding on my 1991 Pontiac looks better applied and 90s Pontiacs historically get nothing but shit for all the plastic cladding of the day.

Great pics tho! I didn't even know about this show until the Mustang crash hit the internet. :rofl:

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
I left before the Mustang crash, but I actually talked to the owner as he was putting the top up out in the parking lot as I was leaving. Really strange dude.

As for the One:1, I really wish I could have got more photos. It absolutely packed around that car and the McLaren P1 parked next to it. Next year I'm going early.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info