HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I forget which airport I was at but they had a large glass case that said "Things people have tried to get on a plane with." and there was a chainsaw in the case. A CHAINSAW!!! Who in the entire fuck tries getting on a plane with a damn chainsaw?!?!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I forget which airport I was at but they had a large glass case that said "Things people have tried to get on a plane with." and there was a chainsaw in the case. A CHAINSAW!!! Who in the entire fuck tries getting on a plane with a damn chainsaw?!?!

My buddy was an ice carver and he went through customs with his gear (checked in) It was stuff like angle grinders, chisels, electric chain saws and things of that nature. The person was giving him grief about it and he goes "yeah, better get used to it the next 15 guys have the same stuff." :rofl:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
My buddy was an ice carver and he went through customs with his gear (checked in) It was stuff like angle grinders, chisels, electric chain saws and things of that nature. The person was giving him grief about it and he goes "yeah, better get used to it the next 15 guys have the same stuff." :rofl:

We used to jam things up when our paintball team would travel to tourneys... They would start checking one persons bags then realize there were 7-8 more to go after swabbing down everything in the first bag... :bowrofl:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I had a bottle, friend of mine brought it back from Japan. Smells like a dirty sock and tastes pretty bad. But it fucks you up!
That's what I heard. He doesn't like opening some of his bottles. At least the ones that were given to him and are more unique. Although you can get those on the internet.

The bottle is from Vietnam. We finished his basement and moved everything around and I took a look at the label and importation sticker.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info