rear cam video from Gurnee I94 car accident from Monday

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:eek3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irE5z6X2pL0

Semi, 6 cars crash, injuring 8 on Tri-State Tollway near Gurnee - Lake County News-Sun

eight people were injured in a multi-vehicle accident involving a semi-truck Monday evening on Interstate 94 in Gurnee.

Gurnee Fire Department Battalion Chief, James Pellitteri, said the seven-vehicle crash happened on westbound I-94, just south of Grand Avenue, at approximately 5:40 p.m.

It took the fire department 30 minutes to extricate one of the injured from a vehicle. Pellitteri said that person was sent to Advocate Condell Medical Hospital in Libertyville in critical condition.

A second person who also was extricated from another vehicle sustained minor injuries, Pellitteri said.

A total of six people were sent to Advocate with minor injuries, one in critical condition, and an eighth was was transported to Vista Medical Center East in Waukegan with minor injuries.

“There was extensive, heavy damage to the vehicles,” Pellitteri said.

The Illinois State Police is investigating the cause of the crash.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
HOLY FUCK!

i couldnt imagine waiting to get of at an exit and getting slammed like that. i hope he is a company driver and not an owner opperator. the company will have insurance to cover this and be fine, owner opperator, maybe not. hope everyone has a quick recovery.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info