NASCAR Heat Evolution review [it's going back]

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Never have I opened a game, played 10 minutes and felt so ripped off more than getting my copy of NASCAR Heat Evolution today for XB1. I had high hopes considering the developers did NASCAR Heat and Dirt to Daytona, both of which I still own. For a next-gen game, these guys should be ashamed of themselves for this steaming pile of shit. I'm pretty sure I just paid $60 for something that should be $4.99 in the App Store. It's so far behind any other racing title on XB1. I'm not even going to bother checking if it works with my wheel setup. The sad thing is, the cars drive decently and the AI is good but the graphics are utterly embarrassing. If you know me, you know I'll put NASCAR up against any form of racing in the world. It's my number one series and I'm in two fantasy leagues, follow every race and go to as many races as possible. It doesn't matter, because all the loyalty in the world couldn't get me to keep this game. I'll be trading it in for F1 2016 or might even throw it at the asshole dog that lives upstairs. Either would be more satisfying than playing this abomination of a racing game.

https://vimeo.com/182648005

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
236a95332eb9d80a7dc856ceb467162d.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
damnit all. And i just returned my xbox copy since no one else showed any interest :rofl: You'll definitely enjoy that more than that nascar game tho. Was reading up on that nascar game today and found out that like half of the tracks in that game are locked behind experience points you have to accrue to unlock more tracks to race on. WTF. NOPE.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info