Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Jesus christ :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

(might be a repost but I dont remember it)

Dog Plays With Calligraphy Ink Set While Owners Are Out, And It Doesn't End Well | Huffington Post

2-husky-mess.jpg

3-husky-mess.jpg

4-husky-mess.jpg

5-husky-mess.jpg

6-husky-mess.jpg

7-husky-mess.jpg

8-husky-mess.jpg

9-husky-mess.jpg

10-husky-mess.jpg

11-husky-mess.jpg

12-husky-mess.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Put the owner in a timeout cage for being irresponsible.

If you have an active dog, you need to either cage it when you go out or make sure there's nothing they can get into which means similar to childproofing for a 5 year old. Dogs can open cupboards, jump, climb, move furniture to get up onto counters, etc.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte

If you have an active dog, you need to either cage it when you go out or make sure there's nothing they can get into which means similar to childproofing for a 5 year old. Dogs can open cupboards, jump, climb, move furniture to get up onto counters, etc.

Mine figured out how to turn the handle of the master bedroom door to get himself out. The door opens into the bedroom. No fucking idea how he taught himself.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois

No doubts. Although cages have been defeated by two of my husky foster dogs. Not only a cage but had it bungee wrapped and 50lb weights on top so they could not move it. Guess what? Fcker bent the shit out that cage and still escaped. LOL

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I've always wanted a Husky but maybe not after these stories

They are beautiful dogs. But they are very high energy/maintenance. You need to constantly exercise them. And if you don't well they will dig/eat/destroy things and run away .LOL. I have had about 10 different huskys in and out of my life when I was part of Arizona Siberian Husky rescue group. I still have a Husky although she is now 14. Many people watched the movie Snow Dogs went out and bought a husky. Majority of those ended up in rescue groups because family's never researched there breed and could not handle them.

They look so happy and peaceful right?
t3Sokm9.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info