Apple iPhone Keynote tomorrow 9/7.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
It all goes down tomorrow at around noon CST. You can now watch from an edge browser in W10, or safari on a mac. And you can also live stream from an apple TV in the apple events app thats built in.

Requirements: Live streaming uses Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) technology. HLS requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Safari on iOS 7.0 or later, a Mac with Safari 6.0.5 or later on OS X v10.8.5 or later, or a PC with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10. Streaming via Apple TV requires an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) with software 6.2 or later or an Apple TV (4th generation).

We should see new iphones of course, maybe new macbooks and apple watch part deux.

I will be watching. Cant wait to see the train wreck caused by no head phone jack thats coming.

Apple Events - Keynote September 2016 - Apple

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
:dunno: Ive been spoiled with bluetooth or USB input for awhile, so I forget.
My cars have either USB or Bluetooth but I've got a set of garage speakers that I use a jack for. I usually use an iPod in there but sometimes stream music with my phone. :dunno:

It's certainly not a deal breaker in any way. Would just be slightly less convenient.

If I'm exercising small headphones are nice. Bluetooth ones are too bulky still and heavy.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
It all goes down tomorrow at around noon CST. You can now watch from an edge browser in W10, or safari on a mac. And you can also live stream from an apple TV in the apple events app thats built in.

We should see new iphones of course, maybe new macbooks and apple watch part deux.

I will be watching. Cant wait to see the train wreck caused by no head phone jack thats coming.

Apple Events - Keynote September 2016 - Apple

So wait.. you can only watch this if you already have a Apple trashpile device?

:rofl:

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
My cars have either USB or Bluetooth but I've got a set of garage speakers that I use a jack for. I usually use an iPod in there but sometimes stream music with my phone. :dunno:

Same in my garage, but I ended up just buying one of those bluetooth adapters for like $10 so I can stream in my garage also over bluetooth...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

It's certainly not a deal breaker in any way. Would just be slightly less convenient.

If I'm exercising small headphones are nice. Bluetooth ones are too bulky still and heavy.

Once again, I'm spoiled and have a bose sound link that streams via Bluetooth.

My brother in law started buying Sonos speakers for streaming from phones or connecting to a receiver for his home theater. Not cheap but cool as shit.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I'm just waiting for new macbook pro's to come out which sounds like they won't be until at least October or later. Say what you will about the mac lineup. My experience has been great and the last macbook air I purchased was 5 years ago and I use it daily. I have never had the same experience with other laptops makes. I'm just ready for an upgrade and my son will take my Air.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I'm just waiting for new macbook pro's to come out which sounds like they won't be until at least October or later. Say what you will about the mac lineup. My experience has been great and the last macbook air I purchased was 5 years ago and I use it daily. I have never had the same experience with other laptops makes. I'm just ready for an upgrade and my son will take my Air.

Same here. I can really take or leave the iphone at this point. But my macbook>all for daily driver computers. Its awesome. I love my gaming PC, but thats all I would use it for is gaming. The macbook is fantastic for everything else.

Oh and here is a youtube live link for anyone that wants to watch from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOAvJkN9Pzw

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info