Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Thanks jesus.

Will the world end tonight? Conspiracy theorists predict doomsday caused by 'second coming of Jesus Christ' and a magnetic polar flip

A video posted on YouTube claims a magnetic polar flip will trigger worldwide earthquakes and a 'rolling cloud' which will destroy the world

The magnetic field has weakened by 15 per cent over the last 200 years

Nasa say that polar flips happen all the time, and one would be very unlikely to end the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HPrfFvkEj0

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
No way, the penis cooler was just invented. Jesus will want to try it before he kills us all.

Absolute death will be postponed until at least Monday.

I disagree, god is a spiteful bastard. He will see the Johnson cooler as an end to world violence and determine that he must intervene before all johnsons are cool and we put our collective heads together to stop the end of the world.

Hence we all die tonight with hot johnsons..

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Fuck your lame Johnson coolers...I'm going to use one of these bad boys that I have at work...unfortunately I only have the one Johnson unit...but go and find the multiple Johnson units for Johnson parties

product-line_img-300x219.png

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

Science wise they are right. The magnetic field flips all the time. When they take magnetic images of the sea bed you can see a pattern in the images. The alternating dark/light images are the result of magnetic north changing. So they can measure it and predict when it will happen next.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info