This car looks familiar...

gofuqyerslf

Regular
Dec 1, 2013
I can't believe those cars are still going for that kind of scratch.

This is why I never drive mine and it sits in the garage. I put a whole 600 miles on it last year. I feel guilty driving the damned thing.

Isn't that like not fucking your girlfriend so the pussy is good for the next guy?
Get it out and drive it.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO

This is why I never drive mine and it sits in the garage. I put a whole 600 miles on it last year. I feel guilty driving the damned thing.

Same, I was ecstatic to get my full $21k asking price. No regrets selling it.

It's just a mustang, drive it.

Reactions: 01Cobra

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
I've never seen the car driving around here.

What does his other mustang look like ? I might have seen that one. I know there used to be a guy building a black hatch , he lived on old Poplar grove rd , car was outside a long time sitting on jack stands south of the post office.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I've never seen the car driving around here. What does his other mustang look like ? I might have seen that one. I know there used to be a guy building a black hatch , he lived on old Poplar grove rd , car was outside a long time sitting on jack stands south of the post office.

He just bought it two weeks ago and think he has it in his garage waiting till he pays off the money he borrowed from his buddy to buy it. I'm sure it won't be out till next year if he keeps it. He has a grey fox with 5.8 badges and a 2V GT as his daily he said.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
The only new edge cobra i see around here is a green one , might be 01 02 . He's got an exhaust on it and he drives it like a drag car Lol . Every time I see him somewhere he beats the shit out of it .lol . Thing sounds so bad ass though .

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Apr 15, 2006

I'd never pay that. my buddy just got a sonic blue one with bolt ons for $13,500. that seems reasonable. hes fixing a few things for under $1,000 and its just as good as the rest out there.

RedBeards_Daddy

Aug 10, 2022
Yeah he had it up like 3 days after buying it. Even copied my whole list with the exception of the part about the clutch slipping.

I was going to give him all the receipts and engine build plate but f that now lol.
You are a little bitch for not sending the paperwork like you promised you would. Obviously you are not a man of your word. What does it matter what I do with the car after you received your full asking price for the car? BITCH move.

He just bought it two weeks ago and think he has it in his garage waiting till he pays off the money he borrowed from his buddy to buy it. I'm sure it won't be out till next year if he keeps it. He has a grey fox with 5.8 badges and a 2V GT as his daily he said.
False.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
You are a little bitch for not sending the paperwork like you promised you would. Obviously you are not a man of your word. What does it matter what I do with the car after you received your full asking price for the car? BITCH move.

False.

6 year old thread, you really hold a grudge! hahahahahaha

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Drama Monkey GIF

RedBeard RedBeard

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info