Looking for roommate Carol Stream

JBruno88

TCG Elite Member
Apr 3, 2014
Carol Stream, IL
With my current roommate [MENTION=111]OffshoreDrilling[/MENTION] moving in the next month out to the city, I'll be looking to rent my place again this upcoming August.

2 bedroom 2.5 bath 1 year old town home in Carol Stream off North Ave. and Gary.

Your room:

Window faces west, no sun in the morning. Very large walk in closet, and personal bathroom. Bedroom is decently large, can get exact dimensions if you're interested.

The house:

House is fully furnished, you'd only need to bring bedroom furniture unless you want to bring more.

Nice stainless appliances, granite counter tops, washer and dryer, grill, and garage parking.

Rent is $600/month and split utilities 50/50. Expect another $100-$150 in utilities a month as your portion. All in for ~$700-$750 a month.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I'll get some pics of the space when I clean up a little bit. Very large bedroom with its own private bathroom and a walk in closet. I've got a queen bed, dresser, desk, entertainment center, and another desk-ish thing that holds my sewing machine and there is still room for more furniture.

Jason has been very easy to live with, respectful of noise and space, handling bills and such on time.

The location is really convenient for a lot of stuff. pretty much any restaurant you want on either north Ave or army trail, caputos, Jewel, aldi all close by for groceries. There is a bike path leading out of our subdivision that connects to the great western trail and prarie path which I love. Overall the neighborhood is very quiet and neighbors are pleasant.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I don't mind cutting anyone a deal on rent to help them save up for a place of their own. All I ask for is that they don't trash my home and treat the place with respect.

Anyone who moves in can have people over whenever, doesn't bother me but just pick up after themselves after a party

someone say PARTY?

JBruno88

TCG Elite Member
Apr 3, 2014
Carol Stream, IL
Yeah. I bought something bigger than i really needed. My plan is to stay for 5 years, hope the house appreciates, sell and downsize to a ranch with a 2 car attached, and 2 car detached up north.

The house is just too large for me by myself. On the upside of things, a bunch of the realtor websites say my house is worth 20-30k more than bought it for a year and a half ago

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info