Severe Weather Wednesday

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Not sure if anyone has been following the weather but it's not looking good for this area. We are supposed to get a system that will bring really high winds that might knock out power in the morning. Then it will clear up and another round will come, likely producing tornados.
I can't tell you exactly where they will be as of right now but they have a higher risk over our area than when the rochelle tornado happened. My point of this thread is to really pay attention to the weather tomorrow.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
The biggest part hinges on the morning weather. If it doesn't set up correctly it can easily be a bust. That's when all of the "I knew nothing would happen" posts will pop up. Weather is very unpredictable, but Reed's interest in the potential storms has me :x:

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
I hope not a god damn thing happens tomorrow. a co worker is one these weather boners who goes out and gets in the way and takes pictures of everybody's fucked up houses and destruction then leaves and stuffs his fat fuck face with steak. fuck these stupid storms. I hope we hardly get a drizzle and he wastes his fucking gas driving around like a nincompoop and maybe I'll get luckier and he'll get a flat tire.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I hope not a god damn thing happens tomorrow. a co worker is one these weather boners who goes out and gets in the way and takes pictures of everybody's fucked up houses and destruction then leaves and stuffs his fat fuck face with steak. fuck these stupid storms. I hope we hardly get a drizzle and he wastes his fucking gas driving around like a nincompoop and maybe I'll get luckier and he'll get a flat tire.

Tell us how you really feel.

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G

:rofl: I love how this goes from "fat fuck" to "nincompoop".

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Severe Weather Outbreak Likely on Wednesday – Illinois Storm Chasers

Doesn't look good at all. Tornado (white) probability is like off the charts for right near my house.

siggty-900x673.png

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
SF is a great company if you need auto claims. They're very responsive and take care of their customers... but then again, plenty of companies do. I was NOT pleased when SF denied my roof claim after YEARS of paying as much as I do.

denied your roof claim?! lemme guess, they said the roof was nearing the end of its life?

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Nope, they said it didn't have enough damage, despite shingles being taken off and hail impacts being found, holes in my siding and obvious denting all over my gutters.

When the entire roof does come off, they'll only give you the cost of the new roof minus the $1,500 they already gave you :rofl: They already repaired that one part.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info