Why pass when you can PIT somebody

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I'd never do that. But there are times I wanted to.

Instead the people block the lane on purpose? I'll pass your ass on the shoulder if there is room.

Its amazing how people will block the lane, stopping ANYONE from passing or moving faster. But the minute you make a ballsy pass on a shoulder, they suddenly get pissed off and tailgate you like you are the worlds most dangerous driver.

Don't block the left lane. Problem solved. Don't wanna go faster? Move to the right.

If you are in the left lane, and the guy behind you has his left blinker on? He's politely signaling that he wants to pass you.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, read the facebook links. the guy who posted the video is the owner of the red Z.

They were "trying to pass" the silver car on the right when the truck started tailgaiting them.

I'm sorry. That wasn't a pass. They were antagonizing the truck, who was also a crazy fucktard, when the truck went nuts.

If a truck came rolling up on my bumper while I was making a pass, well that woudlnt' happen to me. First, I'd be looking in the left lane for faster on-coming traffic. And if there was I'd speed up and make the pass happen fast. Or, I'd wait for the traffic to pass me, then slide in behind them to make my own pass.

I do hope they catch the truck driver. And I do hope the Z driver is cited for improper lane usage, or whatever they call blocking the left lane.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
To me I t doesn't matter if I'm driving like my ass is on fire, if someone comes up behind me going faster than me I get the fuck out of their way. I'm almost always in the left lane because I'm almost always passing people. Wanna go faster than me? Ok, I'll move over.

Is it really that hard to understand?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
To me I t doesn't matter if I'm driving like my ass is on fire, if someone comes up behind me going faster than me I get the fuck out of their way. I'm almost always in the left lane because I'm almost always passing people. Wanna go faster than me? Ok, I'll move over.

No, that seems perfectly logical and clear to understand.

There is no need to road rage. If someone wants to drive faster than you are, its not your job to stop them. So just let them by and they'll keep on their merry way.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
Fixed. :)

If it were brainless, even the brainless drivers would understand and do it.

:rofl: nope, its still too difficult to understand. The other issue is the road warriors who think they are doing nothing wrong because THEY are doing the speed limit. To them, the train length of cars backed up behind them is no big deal.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

a gal on facebook moved to florida and posted the recent vox article on this. 2 florida dudes commenting did not fucking get it. they are there to police your speed, and making everyone safer, don't you understand?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info