Trip to Costa Rica (Pics)

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Wife and I spent 8 days traveling through Costa Rica this month. Rented a car from Liberia and drove all over (mostly the west sides of the country). We checked out the cloud forest in Monteverde, and also spent a lot of time in the rain forest. Only had one beach day and it was ridiculously hot. My wife got toasted even after putting on 50 SPF and was only in the sun for around 30 mins before heading back under the palm trees. I guess 8 degrees from the equator will do that. We seem to vacation not like most people, and I'm usually MORE tired from our vacation than before. We like to adventure and don't really stay put long at one place.

My wife's aunt and uncle also retired down there so we were able to spend a little time hanging out at their house that they've built.

Tried to get some cool pics so if you're bored feel free to pursue. If you have any questions on Costa Rica just shoot!

https://flic.kr/s/aHskyJNkHr

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info