Elgin
they are posted as of today

apBRmzM_700b_v5.jpg

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Mine actually went down this year. I appealed my assessment this past year as the Assessor was proposing a big increase in value for my home. Was able to get it lowered to less than the previous year.

Also, it seems my tax rate has decreased as well. That always helps!

edit - still agree that the tax rates are way too high...

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
all farm land out by me, no concrete jungle but no concrete jungle tax revenue, have a 10 month old and its district 301 (burlington) and an elementary school 200 yards away but I don't know how long I will stick around IL.

purchased the house at 35% off the original taxed amount and made a N00b mistake thinking taxes would at least adjust down somewhat. That never happened.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
all farm land out by me, no concrete jungle but no concrete jungle tax revenue, have a 10 month old and its district 301 (burlington) and an elementary school 200 yards away but I don't know how long I will stick around IL.

purchased the house at 35% off the original taxed amount and made a N00b mistake thinking taxes would at least adjust down somewhat. That never happened.
Where do you live?

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
elgin but next to pingree grove, actually it was pingree until elgin ran water/sewer to the subdivision and acquired it.

why is this important? elgin has emissions, pingree doesn't :rofl:
You are pretty close to me. I was just wondering. My parents live in 301 schools as well and I'm sure that's a huge chunk of your taxes. And yeah no emissions FTW

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info