Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Great... Seasonal allergies are something I managed to escape from childhood into my 20's, 24 now and the past two years have been hell.

x2 Its some bullshit, I used to mock my brother cause he had them as kids. Then at like 23-24 one summer I was picking a trailer up from a field in beloit and got a fucking sneeze attack like crazy and have had seasonal shit ever since. Some years its not bad but others I want to itch myt eyes out. lol

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
All of my allergies piled on when I was 21 or so...I had cats and dogs my entire life (dog slept at the foot of my bed too), now I'm allergic to both....allergic to perfume now, seasonal allergies too. My seasonal allergies haven't been bad the past couple of years though...I'll have a week or two where I'll have to take psuedophederine right at the beginning of the season, but I'm good after that

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
For any chronic sufferers, go see an allergist. I tested positive as allergic to every indoor and outdoor allergy measured by the scratch test and was miserable for a long time before getting help. Constant sinus pressure, like 24/7. It sucked. After a year of of immunotherapy and prescription sprays I've been in much better shape.

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
10982427_10152887884428929_5547128151070657334_n.jpg

I usually take Claritin D from the pharmacy and that seems to help me a lot. I already have sinus pressure the past couple weeks and it sucks.

I hadn't had allergy before my eyes started watering nose started running last year. Frankly speaking, I didn't understand what happened at once. My doctor diagnosed allergy. I tried Benadryl, but I worry about taking it during a long time (I'm suspicious about such meds). Usually I buy medications on the canadian pharmacy website. This source also allows to read the detailed information about them. So, thanks for sharing your experience, I'll check Claritin D out!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
For any chronic sufferers, go see an allergist. I tested positive as allergic to every indoor and outdoor allergy measured by the scratch test and was miserable for a long time before getting help. Constant sinus pressure, like 24/7. It sucked. After a year of of immunotherapy and prescription sprays I've been in much better shape.

I've been meaning to make an appointment. My nose is stuffy every day. I feel like I'm always recovering from a head cold. I took Claritin for a few days and it got a little better. I don't remember the last time I could breathe 100% through my nose, there's always some blockage.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007

Still good. So good In fact that my nose is no longer an accurate measure of pollen levels like it used to be. My wife will suffer all allergy season and I’m just cruising through no problem. I don’t use any sprays any more either. It take a really bad day for seasonal allergies to bother me.

AAAAI hasn’t started their testing yet but once they do, it’s a daily update of counts.

http://pollen.aaaai.org/nab/index.cfm?p=allergenreport&stationid=147

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info