Grammy awards

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Trust me, wasn't going to get any better!

Yeah [MENTION=73]tinfoilhat[/MENTION], too many segments in the show going on about slavery and race and blah blah blah. We get it. The Oscars weren't diverse enough. This show addressed that completely.

I see. Guess I caught it late.

The BB King tribute was pretty good.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
did anyone notice dave grohl at the start in the jazz marching band playing a biggass drum?

:rofl:

CbTGB7fUsAApBVH.jpg

CbThxFzVAAAWdQ2.jpg

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I flipped on the Grammys in between commercials. I found guys catching 500 lbs tunas and 10 ft alligators more entertaining.

Found the Grammys to be feeding diversity to the viewers via a fire hose. It was as pathetic as Lady GaGa trying to sing David Bowie songs.

Beyoncé showing up in the white see through dress to help swing attention away from her Black Panther OOPS at the Super Bowl was also pathetic.

Joe Perry with Pitbull was awkward. JP should have stayed off stage when the technical failure occurred.

I missed the BB King tribute and will watch.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i feel like lady gaga did the bowie tribute well. she is talented and there was a lot of creativity behind that performance, and i can't think of any musician that could have done a better job....

all of this being said, david bowie, nor gaga, are my cup of tea whatsoever but i can appreicate them for what they are and respect them for what they have done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info