WTF USPS.....

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
Know ya guys like weird tracking threads... Here is an interesting one I have going on...

XhanbCw.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
We ship hundreds of packages with USPS a week. Normally we have very few lost packages or longer then expected delivery times. But the last couple of weeks has had a few. Usually not scanned or not moved for several days. Only two that were shipped way out of their way.
[MENTION=789]UWISHU1[/MENTION] what is the issue?

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
We ship hundreds of packages with USPS a week. Normally we have very few lost packages or longer then expected delivery times. But the last couple of weeks has had a few. Usually not scanned or not moved for several days. Only two that were shipped way out of their way.
[MENTION=789]UWISHU1[/MENTION] what is the issue?

I blame the new Christmas help

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
USPS has been solid. UPS has been shit lately. Haven't been delivering till 9pm or not at all. Latest package said out for delivery and then never showed. Then delayed till Monday.

Ontrac can all go suck a bag of dicks. Multiple packages saying delivered to never be found or show up days later.

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
I don't agree that USPS has been 'solid' at all.

USPS makes me look like a lazy seller because 3x now I've handed over packages to a postal clerk in the post office (they no longer provide scan acceptance receipts which pisses me off) and then it sits there somewhere from anywhere from 2 to 5 days before the 1st scan that it is doing anything. Each time this happens I fret because without ANY sort of scan, the USPS claims they don't even have it in their possession.

This whole USPS thing is complete crap because sure they have insurance but if they don't even do anything with what you are shipping for up to 5 days, it makes the seller look like a fool with no recourse.

I HATE USPS. ...but I won't use UPS either. Its FedEx for me... where I can get a scan acceptance from the clerk to prove its in FedEx hands and I've done my part as a seller to ship promptly.

USPS CATCH-22 with no acceptance scan.....so you have a package insured up to $50 automatically with Priority Mail.. mkay, great.. but if the Post Office never scans it in the 1st place to show proof they got it, guess what, you don't get to do a claim and you are SOL as a seller...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info