📸 Photography PRI Photos

[MENTION=1138]b4black[/MENTION] Wish I had more info on it as I love abody barracudas, but honestly I can't say much about it other than that the build was absolutely gorgeous, and the prochargers placement looked like it was a factory install!! I only was there for one day, and with all the new products releasing I couldn't spend too much time at one area, especially because I was attending the Holley EFI V4 class!

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Hnnnnnnggg.

SLC Coupe.

DSCN3702_zpsfjhk91eu.jpg

It's the Performance Racing Industry trade show, it takes place in Indianapolis, it's technically a private show for those in the industry. However as a result of it's popularity along with the arrival of more street outlaw cars, many people show up that are not part of the industry and just use a business connection(While it's good people want to see the show, it gets annoying since it was really crowded, and it interferes with the concept of a trade show...)

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
Thanks for the answer, I was wondering why I hadn't heard of the show.
Seems pretty cool.

It's the Performance Racing Industry trade show, it takes place in Indianapolis, it's technically a private show for those in the industry. However as a result of it's popularity along with the arrival of more street outlaw cars, many people show up that are not part of the industry and just use a business connection(While it's good people want to see the show, it gets annoying since it was really crowded, and it interferes with the concept of a trade show...)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info