Rainbow 6 Seige (beta)

Played the closed beta awhile back, it was fun but could see getting burned out on it in a hurry....

I was told by someone that played that old beta and the new beta that the new beta was much better. You have to play for a bit to get coil and unlock more weapons/gadgets. Kind of like gta5 which i got burned out of back on ps3.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Been playing it with shibby for a while. Honestly it's got a long way to go and the game comes out in 2 days. It feels very unrefined, I know it's a beta but it's not like it's the first beta or like the game comes out in 2 months.

Their servers are all over the place, dropping games, going offline.

The game is fun but it's a console csgo. If you don't have 3-5 buddies who are going to get online constantly don't buy it.

If you get kicked or lose connection they ban you for 15 minutes from the ranked matched. I made it rank/level 19 with my player.

The no respawn 5 on 5 thing might get old after a while. I'll be switching between bf4 and this game a lot. Also what [MENTION=12057]Gamble[/MENTION] was saying with the back against the walls in Vegas was badass. I might pick up Vegas now that xbox1 is capatable with old xbox games.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
If you get kicked or lose connection they ban you for 15 minutes from the ranked matched. I made it rank/level 19 with my player.

The no respawn 5 on 5 thing might get old after a while. I'll be switching between bf4 and this game a lot. Also what [MENTION=12057]Gamble[/MENTION] was saying with the back against the walls in Vegas was badass. I might pick up Vegas now that xbox1 is capatable with old xbox games.

We are not playing ranked. Trying to log in from the main menu, the servers go offline every 20 mins it feels like.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info