📸 Photography MotoGP-Indy

Well I took these awhile ago but ran across them again, and figured some people may be interested, since these guys are insane! I believe these are the super bikes not the main event MotoGP guys, since I borrowed my camera out during that race because my buddy that works for bangshift was having camera malfunctions...

DSCN1500_zpsawwjncgg.jpg

Also feel free to check out my facebook page facebook.com/lightsoutchitown for more photos of local events! Normally I don't do much for bike coverage, but it's hard not to share these crazy racers!

Thanks! Not gonna lie the whole time during all the races all I could think is f*** that, I'll stick to cars haha One of the guys in MotoGP does endo's through the corners, they are absolutely insane! The angles of the bike around the corners are crazy, and they will go over the blue/white edges pulling small wheelies coming out of the corners(for those that don't know those edges are extremely slick)!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info