Online Dog Food Retailers

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
I checked quickly online and found chewy.com had better prices than the local pet store. My local petstore that carries the food I feed them is about 10 miles away and I don't mind supporting local businesses that carry holistic dog food. The one benefit from the petshop I go to is that after I buy 12 bags I get the next one free.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
That one trip a month for dog food is an inconvenience?

It can be at times especially with my life and it is about once every 3 weeks. If I can save time not taking a trip to the pet store I would like to. When I work full time, have my kids 2-3 days per week, walk my dog 6+ miles a day, play in 2 hockey leagues, etc.... time get's eaten up pretty quickly.

I don't expect you to understand that since you are single and have no kids.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
It can be at times especially with my life and it is about once every 3 weeks. If I can save time not taking a trip to the pet store I would like to. When I work full time, have my kids 2-3 days per week, walk my dog 6+ miles a day, play in 2 hockey leagues, etc.... time get's eaten up pretty quickly.

I don't expect you to understand that since you are single and have no kids.

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

He still got dat time for me though :love:

cbbcbb679ab6fbe0201a0dbbcb3ed608.gif

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I did have him on Orijen food which was expensive as hell, but he was having issues on it (runny poop). I switched him to Blue Buffalo Basic Limited Ingredient Grain Free food and his stool has been perfect.

My dogs had the trots something fierce when I tried Blue Buffalo.... That was before they finally admitted to using by-product meal in their food, so now I definitely wouldn't use it.....

They're on Wellness Core now and have been a ton better.

Luckily the pet store is right between my work and house, but I'm going to double check the prices after work today... Those prices on Chewy seem ridiculously low and free shipping over a dollar amount I would easily spend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info