Mar 2, 2004
Yeah, that seemed a bit excessive.

17.gif

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
C'mon now, that was a bit excessive .....He deserved to be fired IMO

I mean, WTF ~ Pick her ass out of her desk & then launch her ass against the wall? I've seen the video's since the story originally ran & did not see a reason for his action.
Um, No. Fired & Have a nice day

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike

Analyst: Officer within his rights

CNN law enforcement analyst Harry Houck cautioned against jumping to conclusions about Fields, even if the footage "looks really bad."

If an officer decides to make an arrest, he or she "can use whatever force is necessary," said Houck, a retired New York police detective.

"So if you don't comply with my wishes," he said, "then I can do whatever it takes to get you out of that seat and put handcuffs on you."

and

But South Carolina has a law that muddles the role of school resource officers, the sheriff said.

"Unfortunately, our Legislature passed a law that's called 'disturbing schools,' " he said.

"If a student disturbs school -- and that's a wide range of activities, 'disturbing schools' -- they can be arrested.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Man.Let me just start off by saying I read everyones comments before watching video. I was 100% expecting to see this girl body slammed MMA style or something. I mean im not saying I agree with what happened don't know the back story. But she attempted to stand up and resist. The chair was sliding backwards and ya he used that to his advantage to get her down. I did not see what I was expecting based of comments in the thread. You remember school chairs on those slick floors?

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I love how you guys are justifying his actions. What if that was your kid? What if next time you got pulled over for a traffic violation the cop busted your window and physically removed you from your car and put his knee on the back of your head? Is that OK? WTF is wrong with some of you guys? We don't live in a military state.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
If my kid disrupted class to the point where a police officer needed to step in. I'd buy thay ofc a cup of coffee make my kid apologize to his class the teacher and the ofc. And then we would have a very at length discussion about where he came from.

But hey let's keep encouraging this entitlement these kids seem to have these days, it's never their fault for acting like little assholes, let's just give them another pill or a trophy. Fuck that.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I love how you guys are justifying his actions. What if that was your kid? What if next time you got pulled over for a traffic violation the cop busted your window and physically removed you from your car and put his knee on the back of your head? Is that OK? WTF is wrong with some of you guys? We don't live in a military state.

If i disrespected a police officer and refused his orders, i'd expect that to happen to me. But since I would never do that, even if the cop was in the wrong, i will never have that happen to me.

If i wanted to argue about a call they are making or the way they handled a situation, that's why intelligent humans invented courtrooms for.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info