TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
szN8BkU.png

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
AT&T Gigapower

I already have a very high speed plan with Comcast. They had this available at our old apartments however what's the point? Phones over wireless can't even reach the speeds I have now, and it won't make the Xbox online gaming work any better. So not worth the price in my eyes at this point and time

Edit just saw its saving you a little money. Which I guess is good depending on what u had before. For me it would raise my price almost 60 dollars.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
sweet jesus please come to wheaton!

Most likely next year. The next build push (from what I'm being told) is the western suburbs farther from the city. We're being told that next year we'll be doing gig jobs in the areas my garage covers which is the western burbs from Downers Grove north to Schaumburg and the Chicago border west to Elgin.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I don't think I've had any outages as well on a non business class. One reason why I'm more than happy to have dropped MediaCom for AT&T fiber.

Just perpexled me how I'm seeing quite a bit of people having issues with Ring and Gigapower. They've tried everything and of course both companies are blaming each other. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info