Amazon Prime Members: Now you can download videos offline!

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Just announced today (update your app on android/ipad/iphone). Now if you're a prime member you can download TV shows and videos for offline viewing. No longer restricted to just kindle users but any android and apple users as well.

This is awesome news IMO. Downloading movies and TV for flights just got a whole lot better. Still no good for PC's or computing products though :(

Here's the update:

Amazon Prime Lets You Download Videos and Watch Offline Now | WIRED

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I wonder if that is all Amazon Prime content, though I haven't read the article.

The Xfinity app lets you download movies to your device, but it is like 5% of what is available for streaming...and it is the crap 5% of movies you've never heard of.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
I wonder if that is all Amazon Prime content, though I haven't read the article.

The Xfinity app lets you download movies to your device, but it is like 5% of what is available for streaming...and it is the crap 5% of movies you've never heard of.

I've only started scanning a little bit but so far it's been every single thing that Prime offers (or was already offered to prime members). They never have had a HUGE library like Netflix or anything but this is great.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• cacicgtp7
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list