This Graphic Video of a Live Whale Shark Being Sawed Apart Is Pissing People Off

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Meh

It's a fish. Too bad for the fish, not cool, but I don't feel that close to the fish.

See what some fucking Asian cultures do to dogs?

Stop the Dog and Cat Consumption in S. Korea! - Stop the Dog and Cat Consumption in S. Korea!

Check out this site and tell me what pisses one off more?

yeesh

Koreans claim that the more a dog suffers, the better its meat is. So many dogs are sadistically made to experience extreme fear and suffering prior to death. Cats are frequently boiled alive to make health tonics, too. – “600 Stray Cats Boiled Alive,” Yonhap News, 5/21/15.

site may exaggerate but even 10% of this seems crazy in a country as developed as south korea.

Yet this is also a country where an estimated 2.5 million dogs and thousands of cats are slaughtered and eaten each year.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
None of you guys ever filleted your own fish before? I know this is a giant fish but whats the difference?

i don't fish. i'm under the impression you generally do something to take out the brain pretty quick. some lazy googling seems to indicate this is so?

probably an argument to be made that these things are more intelligent than whatever you're catching as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info