Vacuum suggestions

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
On the high end:

Simplicity (American made)

Meile (German made)

I have a Meile and it's very nice. Think of it as the Mercedes G65 AMG of vaccums.
My parents have a Simplicity and that's like a Hummer H1 with an M60 machine gun on top.

They eat Dyson's for lunch.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
We have a dyson ball DC41 animal that thing will pick up anything. When we first got it, we swore that it was manufacturing the dirt. We had to vacuum the one room 3 times to get to the point that it wasnt picking up more stuff. And we vacuum once or more a week due to the cats... It was like $600 IIRC, and I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. The one time it broke, i called dyson up, dropped it off at their store in Schaumburg and it was fixed in 20 minutes.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Dyson animal for us. It cleans very well.

And parts are readily available on Amazon too. I had to replace a few parts due to them wearing out from a ton of use.

9039b5d35bbc9b5be2258687f7e1f9c1.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Empty the vacuum outside. Problem solved.

Our Dyson is the only vacuum we have ever owned that my wife can't break. She used to go through one a year before we got it. It has lasted so long I can't remember when we bought it. I know it was before they came out with the "Animal" or the ball Dysons.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info