Care package for our TCG overseas.

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
Spinoff from this thread

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/off-topic/148268-when-did-afghanistan-get-so-nice.html

I am going to get together a care package to send overseas to these guys [MENTION=2710]Wolfman[/MENTION] [MENTION=11785]98GrandPrixIraqVet[/MENTION]

I got ok to send from AMS. I am trying to get addresses and list of what to send as i write this if your are interested in donating please let me know.

So lets get this together for our guys overseas.

I am thinking car magazines, foods etc.. Maybe some of guys over there can say what they need...

Paypal for donations is [email protected]

Chase quickpay is [email protected]

End of time donation period is Aug 3rd.

Last edited:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Will get at least 2 US Flags flown over here with the certificates of where they were flown stating what date and on what base. If I can't get one from the FOB HQ where Im at I'll get 2 from the C-RAM sites from Bagram.

Send 1 flag to LiquidPen @ AMS and 1 for Mook or whoever for the TGC Show booth or whatever.

I appreciate it from everyone!

Edit: Also nothing food I have plenty enough to get fat here and the USO/MWR is knee deep in food and girl scout cookies LOL (fucking love me some carmel delights and thin mints! HAHA!)

Just need a few AMS decals and some TGC decals to plaster all over the office wall!

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
Will get at least 2 US Flags flown over here with the certificates of where they were flown stating what date and on what base. If I can't get one from the FOB HQ where Im at I'll get 2 from the C-RAM sites from Bagram.

Send 1 flag to LiquidPen @ AMS and 1 for Mook or whoever for the TGC Show booth or whatever.

I appreciate it from everyone!

Edit: Also nothing food I have plenty enough to get fat here and the USO/MWR is knee deep in food and girl scout cookies LOL (fucking love me some carmel delights and thin mints! HAHA!)

Just need a few AMS decals and some TGC decals to plaster all over the office wall!

So what do you guys need then? lol

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Let me walk through the PX, it doesn't have much so a few odds and ends I can come up with.

1. black electrical tape, used to keep dirt sand and dust out of my M249 SAW barrel since I don't have and cant find one of them sweet little plastic caps. (colored tape looks pretty goofy on the end of a barrel.)

2. Car air fresheners! Because small living quarters starts to stink! And Im not too sure the damn local laundry facility uses fresh water..... I think maybe they recycle from them shitty "grey water" trucks rolling around post, though I hope not!

3. Laundry PODs! Best fix for the above laundry problem is to smash a few laundry pods in the pockets of uniforms before being turned in!

That's all I got now.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
How about some socks and drawers and t shirts .

Good on those PX stocks them. Things that we cant get here is more needed especially since the PX is downsized to a Shoppette.

Same with the wetwipes, surprisingly they work excellent to wipe weapons down with since CLP make dirt stick. Also the USO is drowning in them apparently I should have been contacting the USO when my kids were in diapers LOL !!

Thanks everyone I got word flags can be flown here but I need to get in touch with the right person as of now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info