Fuck it, Donald Trump for President!

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
He fucking tells it like it is and is basically telling everyone that he gives ZERO fucks about retailers/NBC pulling his shit :rofl: I'm sure that was pennies to him anyways. Its going to be an interesting campaign.

Donald Trump and Macy’s end relationship, retailer will ‘phase-out’ menswear line

NEW YORK – It’s been a tough week for Donald Trump. First, the presidential candidate was dumped by NBC following statements he made about Mexican immigrants during his presidential announcement, and now mega-retailer Macy’s has announced it’s done with the Donald. But there is some lingering uncertainty over who dumped whom.

Macy’s told FOX411 dropping the mogul was its idea.

"We have no tolerance for discrimination in any form,” the retailer wrote in a statement. “We are disappointed and distressed by recent remarks about immigrants from Mexico. We do not believe the disparaging characterizations portray an accurate picture of the many Mexicans, Mexican Americans and Latinos who have made so many valuable contributions to the success of our nation. In light of statements made by Donald Trump, which are inconsistent with Macy’s values, we have decided to discontinue our business relationship with Mr. Trump and will phase-out the Trump menswear collection, which has been sold at Macy’s since 2004.”

But Trump insists the decision to end the relationship was his.

“I have decided to terminate my relationship with Macy’s because of the pressure being put on them by outside sources,” he said in a statement sent to FOX411.

The pressure Trump seemed to refer to came in the form of an online petition imploring Macy’s to drop Trump, which garnered more than 700,000 signatures.

Trump stated that if he launches a new product line, it will be solely comprised of made-in-America items.

“While selling Trump ties and shirts at Macy’s is a small business in terms of dollar volume, my principles are far more important and therefore much more valuable. I have never been happy about the fact that the ties and shirts are made in China, and should I start a new product line somewhere in the future, I would insist that they are made in America. Quite frankly, I was never satisfied with manufacturing my product in China, but because of what they’ve done in terms of devaluing their currency, it is very hard for other companies to compete and make such apparel in the United States. These are the kinds of issues I am committed to addressing.”

Trump reiterated that he is only committed to his presidential run, not the brands he’s had business relationships with up until this week.

“I have also continually stated that I am not beholden to anyone and this includes NBC and Macy’s. Clearly, NBC and Macy’s support illegal immigration :bowrofl: :bowrofl:, which is totally detrimental to the fabric of our once great country. Both Macy’s and NBC totally caved at the first sight of potential difficulty with special interest groups who are nothing more than professional agitators, who are not looking out for the people they purport to represent, but only for themselves. It is people like this that are actually running our country because our leaders are weak and ineffective.”FUCKING :werd:

Donald Trump and Macy

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I like his attitude, but I don't think that type of attitude is right for our country.

I've never been in politics so I dunno how other world leaders are behind closed doors.... However if I was a world leader and had to deal with him I would welcome it. Honest open communication is what this world lacks. Everyone tip toes around what is politically correct to say and do. Even if it is wrong.

Much like the politics here in my office. Some people are fake and will smile to your face, but then immediately do the opposite behind your back.

I feel he would be a leader that would do what he says or promised. No games, and if you tried to cross him with political bullshit you would be publicly crucified by him.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I like his attitude, but I don't think that type of attitude is right for our country.

I think it is. We need to have a person who puts his believes out there and STICKS WITH IT.

Shit when Obama started he said he was against gay marriage......then he goes and legalizes it (which it should have been anyways) He has done NOTHING about illegal immigration yet he talks about it EVERY SPEECH. He just tells you what you want to hear and i am sick of that bullshit mentality.

so yes, i think this attitude would be a nice change and maybe shit will get done for once.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
I cant believe people are still giving this attention whore the time of day, he is doing this for ATTENTION, he knows damn well that he will not get elected by alienating the latino vote, everyone is falling for it, including Mexican people.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I cant believe people are still giving this attention whore the time of day, he is doing this for ATTENTION, he knows damn well that he will not get elected by alienating the latino vote, everyone is falling for it, including Mexican people.

That's just the thing though.... People say shit just for a vote. To win you have to say you love the Mexicans, you love the Africans, you love everyone. Yet those candidates are probably dropping racial slurs behind closed doors just like the rest of us. They are simply fake.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
That's just the thing though.... People say shit just for a vote. To win you have to say you love the Mexicans, you love the Africans, you love everyone. Yet those candidates are probably dropping racial slurs behind closed doors just like the rest of us. They are simply fake.

Of course they do... that is politics, and the only way to get elected.

Obviously this guy has a different agenda and that is to promote himself.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Welcome to politics kiddo. Everything is a show, everything is a lie. Trump is definitely no different. He just reversing the norm but still playing the same game. Thinking Captain Combover ISNT fake is :mamoru:

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
I would still vote for him over Hillary any day. We do need a leader with balls that stands by what they say. I feel Trump would run the US like a business like it should be, but the fact is he has very little chance of making it, despite what some polls say.

I get what Trump was trying to say during his candidacy speech. I don't agree with the words and how he said it, but that's how he chose to deliver his message. The way he delivered cost him an extremely important vote from the very people he insulted. It costing him business deals is not going to hurt him. What is going to hurt is lost votes for the republican party down the line on the future of America's behalf.

All of these companies really don't want to sever their deals with Trump, but they have absolutely no choice because of the public outcry.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I would still vote for him over Hillary any day. We do need a leader with balls that stands by what they say. I feel Trump would run the US like a business like it should be, but the fact is he has very little chance of making it, despite what some polls say.

I get what Trump was trying to say during his candidacy speech. I don't agree with the words and how he said it, but that's how he chose to deliver his message. The way he delivered cost him an extremely important vote from the very people he insulted. It costing him business deals is not going to hurt him. What is going to hurt is lost votes for the republican party down the line on the future of America's behalf.

All of these companies really don't want to sever their deals with Trump, but they have absolutely no choice because of the public outcry.

Id vote for a bag of gas station beef jerky before Hilary.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I've called out 2 people in the last 2 days on Fb for posting political shit about Trump. The first was a hippie that just hates him cause he is weathly and cocky, the other is just a pure idiot sharing a satirical article about the situation like it was real and of course most of the commentators fell for it.

Its fucking scary how many people see and believe many of those satirical news sites that are based on real events and are written to appear real. Makes ya wonder if its targeted political propaganda sometimes. Fucking sheep.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info