Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Hes rich too.

Trump said he is the only candidate who can fix the problems of the country.

"They will never make America great again. They don't even have a chance. They're controlled fully by the lobbyists, by the donors, and by the special interests — fully!" Trump said of his foes. "Our country needs a truly great leader and we need a truly great leader now. We need a leader that wrote 'The Art of the Deal.'"

The famous real estate developer also touted his own wealth, which he has previously said could be used to finance his campaign.

"I'm really rich," he said. "That's the kind of thinking you need for this country. Because you've got to make the country rich. It sounds crass. … It's not crass."

Read more: Donald Trump is running for president - Business Insider

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
I see it going one of two ways with him.
1) He will do all the changes as he states and we will be out of debt and thriving.
2) He will fail and loose all of him own money in the process making him broke as fuck.
.. Then make 3x the amount he loses on books and movie deals??? Trump would never lose his own money. A savvy buisness man like him knows you never gamble with your own wealth, you use others.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
It is kinda nice to know that he would support his own campaign instead of donations from donors looking to buy influence... :dunno:

excluding the fact that the executive branch has grabbed tons of powers anyway,
1. what you don't think he has powerful influential buds more interested in themselves than us?
2. congress writes the laws

1) He will do all the changes as he states and we will be out of debt and thriving.
2) He will fail and loose all of him own money in the process making him broke as fuck.

what qualifications does he have? a huge part of the prez is foreign policy, why is trump any more qualified than my cat, really? he is adorable and being really cute in the window right now and i want to pet his belly.

why would he lose any money being prez? he's not going to pay for our shit.

why would you expect he even be good economically? this was an argument with romney too. the company, is in fact, not a business, nor a household. the financial parallels people draw between the too are often askew or completely wrong. romney gutted and sold parts and trump has had a numerous list of failures and in some ways can be argued as more of a brand than any amazing entrepreneur or anything.

in any case no worries about how the results would be because he's not getting anywhere close to that seat.

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland

Actually #2 should read
" He will fail and lose all of the country's money, declare bankruptcy for the holding company he formed, sheltering his own personal wealth allowing him to stick his name on another "brilliant idea"."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info