I think I'll be Black, too

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Seeing as how one can be Female, if they FEEL female, such as Bruce Jenner. I would like to enjoy all the benefits of being black, because I 'feel' like it.

Subjective reality to the rescue!

Spokane Washington NAACP. Seems a regional manager was born white, but conveniently forgot that.

AWESOME ! ! !

No more Genders? No more RACISM! I 'Feel' Black today = I'm Black. Can't wait to get all the discounts and free passes!

Spokane NAACP President Outed as White Says She Will Address Controversy Over Her Racial Identity | Video | TheBlaze.com

Click the link and read the whole thing before replying, please. Wouldn't want knee jerk feelings interfering with objective reality here.

I am just trying to inform. In 'Reality'. I just can't believe that this country could get much more f*cked up than it is and I am trying to demonstrate this fact.

/rant off

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
NCI1Gl0.jpg

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
According to what I read in the article, the NAACP leadership didn't really seem to care what race this lady is; as long as she continued doing a good job. Did you read something different?

Yeah that seems to be the case, but the title is misleading.
"Spokane NAACP President Outed as White" makes it sound like they outed her after they found out she was white.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Its amazing!

Who is ANYBODY to question anything in how one perceives their own identity? There either IS a point, or there isn't.

I plan to try to vote with a Transgendered black female, left handed, republican environmentalist group next year. And I'm NOT showing ID so don't ask.

Who is to say otherwise?

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
I just can't believe that this country could get much more f*cked up than it is and I am trying to demonstrate this fact.
Dude, calm down. It is ONE person. One very crazy person. This isn't a trend, this isn't broadly accepted, and anyone who tries to expand this single incident into a societal shift is just pandering to reactionaries and bored housewives.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info