KOTS SPRING 2015 Pictures!!!

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Post em in here fellas!

Overall I took over 100 pictures, of which some turned out great and others,....meh. In the late afternoon it was getting too dark to take pictures that weren't entirely too dark. Hope you enjoy em.

xHhlQQG.jpg

Scary Jerry unknowingly obliging my silent request to see some wheels in the air! My favorite action pic of the day!

By the way, it was good seeing Dan [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION], Mike [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION], Joe [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION], Greasy [MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION], [MENTION=2988]b00sted[/MENTION] from afar,...kind of, and k28 @??? Greasy, if you want to bs any further about SCT Ford tuning feel free to shoot me a PM bud, it was good talking to ya.

hm4J1rA.jpg

JVjrQlt.jpg

NdFGXTD.jpg

Hpkrdt0.jpg

Dat ass!!!

0Op4BBn.jpg

iEzurku.jpg

1RZ1mXx.jpg

H6Xt57h.jpg

Lli8WVt.jpg

MK68Qyq.jpg

S0AMDra.jpg

b8nPkFN.jpg

pNSj8ty.jpg

xhTuurt.jpg

o2mPYhV.jpg

WlToZmr.jpg

HKrOwKw.jpg

Parked in the mud?!?!?? Because.........racecar NFG!!!

EL7jjAl.jpg

KiUksCg.jpg

hRHCe8m.jpg

AiLkRvz.jpg

kbL27bc.jpg

ZqaVQx5.jpg

kFjsCwx.jpg

m8jRoxg.jpg

KqYKC7f.jpg

2K62eFA.jpg

dDr8eOu.jpg

rV6uhsN.jpg

S0Dl6wZ.jpg

8letoot.jpg

1IedePJ.jpg

8fTFnCR.jpg

VmoUx4x.jpg

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Nice pics! A few of my car in there

I posted these pics on my FB account as well and my older brother who isn't really a car guy loved how your car looked. Turning the head of someone who doesn't really give a shit about cars besides getting from A to B. I don't know if a compliment for a car can get much better than that, really.
:nice:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info