GTAVI

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
To me, San Andreas felt like the map just never ended with an unreal amount of shit that equally never ended. GTAV seems almost there but no where near what the devs and reviews were saying how it was this "massive, immersive" game. SA easily takes that trophy ten fold over V in my opinion.

I might have to redownload SA and get my bearings straight but to me, V isn't this "massive" world we were lead to believe, even after playing it for hours on ed.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Ha, you will need a 2,000TB drive to save the map.

Na, it would be an online hosted sandbox world Im sure like the old test drive unlimited was. Where everyone would be together in the same world, and only when you got close to them, then you could hear them on the mic. Im sure thats how this would go. Local storage is not an option with sizes like that.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Why yes, Mark. We did.

The majestic, Cock Mountain.

5098274326_f35e44d5e0_b.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
would be cool to make gtavi and allow the user community to develop content to fill in the void of all the cities. Would be huge and Rockstar could sit back and allow the user community to painstakingly create large cities.

Thats essentially whats being done with GTA V PC. Theyre recreating Vice City with the new engine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info