So I bought a house. Let the work begin

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Been looking for a while now and we (girlfriend and myself) bought a house that was rented to corporate people for the last 28 years. Hasn't been updated at all but got it for a decent price. Found a 4bdr 2.5 bath 2300 sq ft place near Palatine.

Working on painting all the trim and getting something other then rental white going on the walls. Kitchen and bathrooms will come later once we move in. Hoping to pull all the bushes and re landscape, demo the rotting deck, and get a concrete patio put in this summer. Also get to trench some of the yard for sump pump drainage further from the house.

Moving all my tools from my parents garage finally. Little sad to be moving out of Chicago but on the other hand I get to drive my car a lot more.

Currently looking for HVAC guys in the palatine area for AC/furnace replacement. (1983 AC, and 1990 furnace)
Concrete guy for rear patio/pad for shed and a fence put up.
Send me pm's or leave messages here

Got the car moved in at least.

Master

Family room with a sweet "bar area"

Ugly Kitchen

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Looks like a nice house to play with. Good luck and have fun with it.

They say owning a home is the American Dream. I beg to differ. After all the money and work we've put in to our home and more to go. We will never recoup it all. It's more like the American Drain where it just sucks your money and life away LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is there a basement?

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
May 6, 2014
Chicago
Definitely a nice looking house, congrats! the car looks great in the garage! :)

My uncle owns a heating/cooling company, SK Heat and Cool. Give him a ring...630-479-0815.. Feel free to give him a ring to get a quote...if you want to mention or if he asks, tell him you got his number from me, nomie.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info