Hello sir! Are you looking for a great deal on a 55 bedroom house?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Answering the question nobody asked, this house has a whopping 55 bedrooms and 55 baths and at 3.5 million they're basically giving it away. You'd have to be an idiot not to buy it.

Here's the rub: the interior needs to be finished. Well, that's what they tell you. What the pictures show is that the interior has been pulled out in many parts of the house which just screams mold abatement. It looks like someone gave up as some of the finished rooms show a bunch of black marks on the wall which might very well be mold. Anyhow, 55 bedrooms! 'Merica.

2354 County Road 59, Manvel TX 77578 - HAR.com

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
awful

might as well take a wrecking ball and tear it down and start over

I've noticed a theme with the market when I was house hunting. There are so many fucking trash piles, the bank would be better off tearing the fucking thing down and selling the land because no one in their right mind is ever going to buy some of the houses I looked at let alone buy it for the price the bank is asking and then having to put almost the same amount into it to fix it.

This one is no different. If it's bank owned of course.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Looks like a lot of cob webs in there!

That didn't start life off as a house. That was some type of building that was in the middle of being repurposed for sure.

For sure, If you look at the aerial view on Bing it shows a older picture of the structure. It was pretty clapped before the most recent renovations... Also I believe I seen it was originally selling for 1.5 million before its current state...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info