why are all these kids at this party? oh noes i am olds

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
this is what i was thinking at my friend's party in the city last week.

it was a pre-babeh party at his place, his wife is preggers and getting ready to pop. other people showed up with kids and even a babeh. and i was like zomg why are all these kids here? is this what every party here is going to be like now? oh fuck i'm getting old fUUUCKKK NOOOO NOT OOOLD

then i ate some spinach dip and wanted to take a nap at 10

it is weird getting older. especially when everyone around you is progressing through some life events and you aren't.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
thburgerkign.gif

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I have gone through several groups of friends through out the years. They get married and you see less of them. Especially if you are single. Then they buy a house that isn't right around the corner. So you really have to make an effort to see them. Then they have kids and you end up never hear or see them again. haha

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
I will be 31 in June, Married with a 19 month old daughter. Have a few buddies who have those types of parties. I lose my mind hahahaha... A buddy of mine has 2 daughters and every time I talk to the dude all he wants to talk about is kids. I practically fall asleep when I on the phone with him hahaha... I am all for the kids stuff but it doesn't have to be about kids 24/7

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I will be 31 in June, Married with a 19 month old daughter. Have a few buddies who have those types of parties. I lose my mind hahahaha... A buddy of mine has 2 daughters and every time I talk to the dude all he wants to talk about is kids. I practically fall asleep when I on the phone with him hahaha... I am all for the kids stuff but it doesn't have to be about kids 24/7

Agreed. Married, with a 5 year old step-daughter and a bun in the oven due around Halloween. I love having a family and having a more relaxed life, but the people who talk kids kids blah blah blah are annoying as fuck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info